Einsiedeln and region
The Einsiedeln holiday region is famous for its magnificent natural surroundings, which invite visitors to explore in summer and winter alike. The range of tourist activities is vast, and is particularly geared to families, hikers, cyclists, mountain bikers, and downhill and cross-country skiers, as well as to people seeking peace and quiet and to pilgrims walking the Way of St. James. A broad choice of gastronomic outlets ensures that you do not go hungry, while numerous cultural events in Einsiedeln, Lucerne and Zurich enrich your stay.
Guests spending their holiday in Einsiedeln also have easy access to
- the Ybrig holiday and sports region
- the Muotathal experience world
- Küssnacht and the HohlgassLand region
- Mt. Rigi
- the entire region of Schwyz
- the Morschach-Stoos region
- Brunnen and the Swiss Path
- Lake Zurich and Lake Lucerne
Detailed information about all of these places and attractions can be found on the website of Einsiedeln Tourism.